|"Songs for your Flags Ministry". This CD produced by Kingsway's Children's Ministry with songs recommended by Marie contains 18 great tracks with full lyrics included and over one hour of music! The tracks chosen are choreographed for you in our book 'Choreography for "Songs for your Flags Ministry" CD' ("Moving in Praise with Flags" is also needed to make best use of this book). The tracks include:- We Want to see Jesus lifted high; My Jesus, My Saviour; Jesus, All for Jesus; Let Everything that has Breath; Colours of Salvation; the Rainbow Song; Jesus Be The Centre; Children of the Cross; Lord You are Calling and many more! It is a great value extended length worship CD in its own right!|
We now supply 15 books and publications
as part of our resources for Christian dance.
- "Moving in
Praise with Flags" provides basic biblical teaching on the
use of flags in worship, and goes on to provide a series of named
movements to enable you to choreograph a flags dance.
"Moving in Praise with Twirling Banners & Ribbons"
gives information and hints on the use of Twirling Banners and
ribbons, as well as details of movements which can be used for
choreographing dance with these resources.
- "Flags in Spiritual Warfare" is one of our largest and latest books, and aims to move you on from the basic teaching in "Moving in Praise with Flags", and as its title suggests provides teaching and in-depth background on using flags in spiritual warfare. It also touches on subjects such as using flags prophetically, and in intercession. Many practical hints are included.
- "An Introduction to Israeli and Davidic Dance" does exactly what it says on the cover! This new book by Marie contains helpful biblical teaching on the progression and development of creative worship. The following subjects are included:-
With this book you will be equipped to teach Israeli and Davidic dance to your own dance group.
- God's heart for worship
- The Tabernacle
- Davidic praise
- Worship from the Psalms
- How to teach Israeli Dance
- Dance steps explained
- Greek and Hebrew words for dance
- "Christian Dance for those who can't . . . but are willing to give it a try!" by Carol Hathorne is a 160 page book we are able to offer at a special price. It seeks to release you to find freedom in worshipping God. It includes sections on Getting Started in Christian Dance; Dance in the Bible; Leading a Workshop; Motivating Others; Dancing in Prayer and many other topics.
Dances (including dances for Family Worship)", - Books 1 & 2 combined, contains choreographed dances designed for use with children and in family worship. These include line dances, circle dances, Israeli dance, flags dances and ribbons dances. This book uses the popular "Legacie" songs contained on our own CD dedicated for use with this. There are 20 dances included.
We are able to supply our own CD of music by Legacie. The CD contains all of the dances from Books 1 & 2 combined of "Children's Dances".
"Christian Youth Dance Manual" gives detailed help on leading a youth dance group and is packed with invaluable information from start to finish. There are also 8 choreographed dances for youth included, using popular music for Christian youth.
"Choreographed Dances for Twirling
Banners" contains 10 choreographed dances for Twirling
- "Praise Tambourines!" is a book dedicated to the use of tambourines in praise and worship. It gives guidance on how to choreograph tambourines for simultaneous use by a group of people,, and includes 4 choreographed tambourine dances.
"Simple Worship Dances" contains exactly what it says - simple dances (without flags) to well known worship songs which are undemanding and straightforward, great to get your dance group started.
- "Simple Israeli Dances" leads on from "An Introduction to Israeli and Davidic Dance" by providing 12 Israeli dances using the movements taught in that book. Many of these dances are to tracks from Helen Shapiro's "Gospel Collection" Double CD, which we also sell.
"Flag Dances from "Best Worship Songs Ever" CDs". This provides you with choreography for worship songs taken from this popular series of triple CDs.
"Flag Dances from Mission Praise". As its name suggests, this book recognises that many churches use Mission Praise and/or Songs of Fellowship, and contains 10 choreographed flag dances to popular songs from Mission Praise. The movements utilised are those from "Moving in Praise With Flags". Hopefully this will be a springboard for developing your own choreography!
- "Drama for Church Kids" is a book of simple drama ideas for your family worship.
- "Dance for Church Kids" contains 2 articles weitten by Marie which will help you in teaching your children in church - the 1st concentrates on dance pure and simple, and the 2nd deals with teaching the use of flags with children, and includes how to introduce a policy in your church. Some simple dance steps to use with your children are also included.
- Finally, we also
stock the Newsletter of the Flags & Banners Network of
the International Christian Dance Fellowship - on request.
prices for our books and the accompanying music are as follows:-
Moving in Praise with Flags -
Moving in Praise with Twirling Banners & Ribbons -
Flags in Spiritual Warfare - £6.00
An Introduction to Israeli and Davidic Dance - £5.50
Christian Dance for those who can't - £7.50
Children's Dances (including dances for Family Worship) - Books 1 & 2 combined - £5.00
Choreography for "Songs for your Flags Ministry" CD - £5.00
Christian Youth Dance Manual - £6.00
Choreographed Dances for Twirling Banners - £4.00
Praise Tambourines! - £4.00
Simple Worship Dances - £4.00
Simple Worship Dances Book 2 - £4.00
Simple Israeli Dances - £4.00
Flag Dances from "Best Worship Songs Ever" CDs - £4.00
Flag Dances from Mission Praise - £4.00
New Flag Dances - £4.00
New Children's Dances - £4.00
Drama for Church Kids - £4.00
Dance for Church Kids - £3.00
CD - Music for Children's Dances by Legacie - £12
CD - Songs for your Flags Ministry - £12.00
Double CD - Helen Shapiro's "Gospel Collection" - £10.00
For details of how to place your order, and for foreign enquiries, see our contact page.
If you can't see our Menu on the left of this page, showing all the different resources available, you're trapped without a Base Frame. Click here to return to our Main Frames
Return to top of page